Sunday, June 7, 2015

Languages

The topic of this week is "Languages". For me, languages can be really frustrating. I would like to understand English more quickly; sometimes I can, but other times I don't know what's happening and I just don't understand anythingHowever, I have to learn English if I want to start my major here. Maybe learn another languages like French or Italy can be easier than English for me because Spanish and those Languages have some similitude. Two weeks ago in Speaking class Julie asked us " If you find a genius and he tell you that you have just one wish, What wish do you want to say?" I said " have infinite of wishes, but Julie said "I would like to speak fluency all the languages". After that I have been thinking about that, but I think that I just have to enforce more every day, sometimes can be frustrating but it's the only way to be successful in the languages.








3 comments:

  1. Nowadays, I think that keeping clam and enjoying learning English is very important for me. According to your ability, I make sure you will be successful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I have smart brain,"I would like to speak fluency all the languages"

    ReplyDelete
  3. French would be a good language to learn since you can practice it in Canada. Here's a simple phrase: Je m'appelle...(It means "My name is...")

    Corrections:
    Try to break up the first sentence so there aren't so many commas:

    The topic of this week is "Languages". For me, languages can be really frustrating. I would like to understand English more quickly; sometimes I can, but other times I don't know what's happening and I just don't understand anything.

    ReplyDelete