Monday, June 29, 2015

One of The Best Movie Ever

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE


This movie is maybe my favorite movie because there are a lot of lessons in the movie. It's a comedy, romantic and drama movie. Also, I like it because it has good actors like Robert De Niro, Sarah Jessica Paker or Josh Duhamel. The movie take place in New York for New Year, so you can see the traditioanal event on Times square, actually some scene was recording "on live". If you want to see a good movie I recomend you this movie, I'm pretty sure that you are going love it.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen that movie, but it definitely has a lot of well-known actors in it. I think it would be fun to watch around Christmas time.

    Corrections:
    This movie is maybe my favorite movie because there are a lot of lessons in the movie. ("moral" is usually used for stories)

    Also, I like it because it has good actors like...

    ReplyDelete