Sunday, July 5, 2015

Three Cups Of Tea

What a Book!!!  I think if I had more time maybe I was finish the book in two days, is an interesting book with a lot of lessons and morals, in each chapter I learned something, I cannot say which is my favourite part of the book because is really complete. Of course that I recommend the book, if you are gonna do anything in this summer is a good book for read. 

I don't wanna say much about the book, because is like when the people tell you about one movie before you watch the movie, you can lost the emotion or you can have a bad imagine of the book, in a little summary is about an American man that said a big promise and fight with a lot of situation for do that promise, at the end he did the promise and more than that!

Enjoy the book... 


3 comments:

  1. liking this novel didn't need any reason. Sometimes, I will do like this way that I finish the book in two days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. our reading team was great!! i enjoyed talking and discussing with you guys. thank you so much:))) loooove u<33

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you enjoyed the book! I think it can teach an inspiring lesson.

    Good job on the blog project, you got 10/10.

    ReplyDelete